Montepulciano matured 12 months in Slovenian oak and refined 6 months in the bottle. On the palate it is rightly tannic with flavours of wild cherries. Ruby red in colour and an aroma of vanilla, cinnamon, blackberries and violet. Perfect for grilled meats, roasts, mature cheese and some pasta dishes.
- 2011 Silver medal- Premium wine challenge, Italy
- 2014 Gambero rosso - Awarded 2 red glasses
- 2014 Bibenda - Awarded 4 grappoli
- 2016 Bibenda - Awarded 4 grappoli
- 2015 Guida Vitae - Awarded 4 Viti
- 2016 Guida Vitae - Awarded 4 Viti
Don Bosco Riserva 2013